When you need a quality motor, look no further than the TorqueMaster Expert 540 from Holmes! The Expert series features the same quality construction as our Pro motors, but with a machine wound armature for an affordable alternative that won't break the bank.
- Machine-Wound Armature
- Standup Brush and 7.5mm commutator
- Gold-plated copper brush hood to resist corrosion and provide lowest resistance
- 5mm web 3 slot armature- Maximizes torque and efficiency
- Can – 1.4mm thick can features minimal venting and two high-power FB9 wet magnets to maximize torque and efficiency
- Dual Ball bearings
- Adjustable timing
- Holmes XX springs for consistent drag brake
- Holmes Soft Copper brushes for high torque and long motor life
- Broken in for immediate installation and use
- Timing: 6 degrees of advance is popular and will not adversely affect motor life. When buying pairs of motors with the vehicle indicated, we will speed match and mark motors front and rear at no extra charge.
- Wire leads: We will attach a set of Holmes motor leads if you select this option.
Motor speeds taken from averaged lots at 7 volts, zero timing with no load:
- 35t = 1450 rpm/volt