The CrawlMaster Mini ESC is a new ESC designed for the needs of RC Rock Crawlers! It harnesses the power of 32 bit technology to offer the smooth, quiet, and torque dense driving you desire in an extra small package! The ESC kit is not soldered or waterproofed, so you can make your wires the exact length needed for custom installs. We recommend coating with silicon conformal if you plan to run in wet, moist, or dusty environments.
- 1/10th and smaller Single speed Trail, Scale, and Rock Crawlers such as TRX4 Sport, SCX10, Element Enduro, etc..
- Recommended 8lb limit, subject to gearing, driving style, terrain, etc.
- Recommended 1400kv limit for 4s use until program software allows higher limits
- Not recommended for two speed vehicles, rock racers, tow rigs, and other high load installations.
- 32 bit processing power unlocks advanced algorithms and future upgrades
- Exclusive Sinewave Startup (like FOC) but open system and compatible with all motors
- Silent operation with most motors, inaudible switching frequency
- Intellegent RPM lock at low speed for unmatched control when it matters most
- Regular throttle above low speed operation for torque control and less broken parts at speed
- No on/off switch to fail. Plug it in and go!
- Overcurrent, temperature, stalled rotor, and throttle loss protection
- Automatic cell detection and low voltage protection for LiPo battery
- Ultra smooth throttle and strongest drag brake out of the box
- Opto isolated signal, no internal BEC
- 2 to 4s lipo (20v max)
- 30a continuous operation
- size 21.7 x 36.5 x 5mm (bare board)
- weight 6 grams bare board, 42 grams built
- 2200kv limit 14 pole (Revolver), 2500kv limit 10 pole (Revolver 10p), 2700kv limit 6 pole and 4 pole (Crawlmaster BL, 6 shooter and Puller Pro)
- Bare ESC with RX wire installed
- Power wires with XT60 plug
- Motor wires
- External 2.5a 5v BEC (just in case you need to power the radio)
- Additional RX wire for BEC
- JST lead
- Heat Shrink
- USB and Bluetooth programming
- Hold brake, Drag brake, Ramp rate, and additional program features
- Universal programmable FOC and Torque Vectoring
- Sensored brushless and brushed modes
- Encoder motor input
- Custom Amperage limits for torque limiting